Our definition of fitness is motion — whatever that may be for you. Physical activity contributes to your overall health and well-being and is an integral part to living The Cynergistic Life.
Just because I work out does not mean I can eat whatever I want. The better your nutrition is, the better your performance will be in addition to looking and feeling good.
— Christina D.
What's on your wish list?
- I want to compete in the Spartan race.
- I want to run a marathon.
- I want to climb Mt. Everest.
- I want to pass the physical for my job.
- I want to go up the stairs without stopping to catch my breath.
- I want to remain independent.
- I want to get off medications.
- I want to be able to keep up with my grandkids.
"Cindy is like the teacher that does not favor the best, brightest or strongest; but instead, sees potential in all that are willing to lay it down and choose to make a difference in their lives. It is evident that Cindy is willing to go above and beyond if the individual is willing to do the same."